FUTR ASIA Summit (formerly Millennial 20/20) – 24 & 25 October 2018
FUTR ASIA Summit (formerly Millennial 20/20) will be returning to Singapore for its third edition in October 2018. Building on the success of previous years the Summit will once again host thousands of brands, retailers and corporates from across Asia Pacific for 2 days of networking and idea-sharing. The programme is designed to ensure your business is prepared for the future of consumer-facing commerce, with insightful conference sessions, immersive showcases, private executive roundtables and workshops, and a curated exhibition of solution providers.
This year will also host the first FUTR Innovation Awards, recognizing excellence in the market and acknowledging those embracing the evolving commerce landscape, building new brands, solutions, campaigns, technologies or platforms that are enabling change.
What you can expect from the 2-days at FUTR Asia?
- Gain valuable insights from 200+ speakers on what is in store for future brands and retail including Grab, Coca-Cola, Jollibee Food Corporation, Redmart, Marriott and Go-Jek just to name a few.
- Understand what next-generation marketing looks like to secure your brand’s future from brands including YouTube, Swarovski, Interpafums, Ben & Jerry’s and more.
- Uncover strategies to expand and become profitable in China.
- Hear from Ericsson, Kayak and Samsung how they raised their game and captured the attention and hearts of today’s fickle audience.
- Enjoy unique networking opportunities with over 3000+ industry peers at the drink receptions, refreshments breaks, luncheons, and at the Innovation Awards Ceremony.
- Meet with over 60+ exhibitors and startups showcasing the latest innovations and technologies that are enabling brands success.
Find out more: http://www.futr.today/